Strany Mira is a well-furnished neighbourhood with three housing estates: Angliyskiy Kvartal, Frantsuzsky Kvartal and Italiansky Kvartal.
- 21 buildings of varied height (18–20 floors) designed to match the style of respective quarters
- A kindergarten for 140 children from Angliyskiy Kvartal
- A kindergarten for 140 children from Frantsuzsky Kvartal
- A school for over 1.2 thousand pupils
Each housing estate is designed to match the architecture of respective regions.
- Angliyskiy Kvartal: subdued colours, unassuming and discreet public and entrance spaces
- Italiansky Kvartal: spacious courtyards, bright facades reminiscent of houses in Italy’s capital city
- Frantsuzsky Kvartal: symbolic references to France can be found in the building facades and colours, as well as street furniture, public and entrance spaces
- Wide intra-block driveways
- Comprehensive site greening
- Advanced infrastructure: kindergartens and an outpatient clinic, a school with a swimming pool, shops, hypermarkets, shopping malls, beauty parlours, banks and a post office
- Commercial premises with individual entrances located outside the estate for the convenience of residents
- Sports grounds and equipment
All credit facilities have been repaid.