Vrubelya, 4 is a uniquely designed
- А four-section building of varied height (8 and 12 floors) for 200 apartments
- apartments with terraces of 120 sqm
- a wide range of layouts: from one to
five-roomapartments of 46 to 176 sqm
- number of apartments per floor: 3 to 6
- an optional traditional fireplace in top floor apartments
- enclosed balconies with thermal insulation
- A kindergarten for 20 children (with a medical room)
- A two-level car park for 235 cars
- Underground storage premises
- A private patio with recreation, sports and children’s play areas, decorative shrubs and flower beds
- The "green terrace" — a pergola with stained glass windows
- The central area with a Vrubel rosette and a semicircular bench reproducing one of the artist’s famous works
- A sports ground decorated with medallions replicating Elena Janson-Manizer’s porcelain images of Soviet athletes that can be found in the central hall of the Dinamo Metro Station in Moscow
- A beautified public roof terrace with a
- The centrepiece is a fireplace enamelled in a style referring to the artist’s famous fireplace (now on display at the Tretyakov Gallery)
When commissioned, the uniquely designed Vrubelya, 4 project will make an excellent complement to the architecture of the artist village neighbourhood.Stanislav Frolov Vice President, Development
An amended construction permit was obtained.
A credit line to finance the project was opened with DOM.RF Bank.
Apartment sales started.
The project won the Urban Awards 2020 as the Best
Premium-ClassResidential Development Under Construction.
ANTTEQ was chosen as the general contractor for Vrubelya, 4.
Construction and installation works started at the site.
Cast-in-place concrete construction started underground.
Zero cycle works were completed.
Cast-in-place concrete construction in the residential area was completed.
The facility is scheduled for commissioning in Q4.