With a park of its own, Leventsovka Park is the greenest housing estate of the district. But its key innovative feature is the inner entertainment park for residents of all ages.
- 16 residential buildings of varied height (
- A school for 1.1 thousand pupils
- A kindergarten for 270 children
- An outpatient clinic for 500 visits per shift
The housing estate has several parks suited for different purposes.
- >5 thousand sqm for games and leisure activities
- >200 swings, slides and climbing frames
- 19 sports grounds
- 2 thousand metres of bike lanes
- Grounds with sports equipment, tennis tables and bike lanes
- >5 thousand sqm of shops and office spaces
- Multi-tier greenery
- >10 thousand trees and shrubs
Credit facilities provided by Sberbank.
Use of escrow accounts for construction of all buildings starting from 2021.