- Active development of Neighborhoods 5, 6 and 8 in the Leventsovsky District continues.
- In 2020, six apartment buildings with a total area of more than 137 thousand square meters are commissioned in the Leventsovsky residential district with permits obtained for the construction of four apartment buildings of the Pyatiy element project.
- In 2021, four apartment buildings with a total area of more than 111 thousand square meters are commissioned as part of the Leventsovka Park and Pyatiy element projects with permits obtained for the construction of three and seven apartment buildings of the Leventsovka Park and Pyatiy element projects, respectively.
- The Company pursues further active development of the Leventsovsky residential district, including continued implementation of the Leventsovka Park project featured in the list of the Governor’s Top 100 Investment Projects.
- In December 2018, buildings
5–1.1and 5–1.2are commissioned as part of the Pyatiy element project (Neighborhood 5 of the Leventsovsky Residential District).
- Implementation of the Strany Mira project continues. Construction of the Frantsuzsky Kvartal project is completed. Construction of the Italiansky Kvartal project continues.
- The Leventsovka Park and Pyatiy element projects kick off.
- In 2017, the active sale and handover to customers of the constructed properties of the Strany Mira project continue. The second stage of the Frantsuzsky Kvartal project is nearing completion. The construction of the third stage of the Italiansky Kvartal project kicks off.
- The second stage of the plant upgrade is completed.
- The construction of the Krasnye Vorota and Aquarelle housing estates is completed. The Strany Mira project (Angliyskiy Kvartal and Frantsuzsky Kvartal housing estates) kicks off in the Leventsovsky district.
- The last buildings of the Zapadnye Vorota neighbourhood are commissioned.
- In 2009, the plant signs a cooperation agreement with the Administration of the Rostov Region to set up the Southern Regional Research and Design Institute of Urban Planning.
- In 2012, the Company substantially increases its land bank and launches a number of landmark projects. The highlights of the year include the purchase of land plots in
Rostov-on-Donfor the construction of the Krasnye Vorota housing estate and for the second stage of the Leventsovsky District development.
- In 2006, INTECO enters the region’s construction market by acquiring
Large-PanelHousing Construction Plant in Rostov-on-Don. The acquisition is followed by the launch of a comprehensive production upgrade programme. The first stage of the upgrade completed in late 2008 makes the plant one of the most technologically advanced and largest facilities in southern Russia.
- In 2007, the plant wins a contract to develop the Zapadnye Vorota neighbourhood in Rostov-on-Don’s Zapadny residential area.
- Work kicks off to construct the region’s unique Leventsovsky District (the Zapadnye Vorota project) leveraging advanced technologies to provide enhanced comfort and improved layout of apartments. The residential district is nominated for various prestigious industry awards and included in the List of Priority Investment Projects in the Southern Federal District by the Russian Ministry of Regional Development.