Westerdam is a housing estate with modern architecture located in Moscow’s western part. The project site has a 4 ha historic apple orchard.
- Buildings of varied height
- A 4 ha apple orchard
- An underground car park for 1.2 thousand cars
- A kindergarten for 260 children
- 3 thousand sqm of commercial premises
A pilot BIM management project
BIM is an information model of a building or structure that is treated as a single facility throughout its life cycle, from design to operation. This technology boosts the efficiency of development projects, reduces their cost, improves the quality of housing, and mitigates construction risks.
Westerdam is a pilot designed to start managing the capital construction facility life cycle using BIM technologies. INTECO launched a
The project is set to restore the apple orchard, create convenient lanes for pedestrians and cyclists, and places for recreation and sports.
- Multifunctional zoning
- No car traffic inside
- The East Yard: an area for children’s activities and relaxation featuring an amphitheatre, shady gazebos, and works of art; the courtyard boasts a Red Garden with
- The West Yard: a cosy space with children’s playgrounds, gazebos, and cycle parking areas is decorated in autumn colours as the Golden Garden
- The Central Boulevard: a stylish walkway visually connects the estate and serves as a public space and meeting point. The green areas are planted with ornamental deciduous trees and shrubs in the style of the White Garden, and the boulevard features sports grounds with a safe crumb rubber surface
- AlcoteK®FR Plus and AlcoteK®St aluminium and steel composite panels ensure strong fire safety
- Architectural concrete panels for the basement and ground floor finishes create a ventilated facade and improve energy efficiency
In Westerdam we are following the key principles of building a modern comfortable living space —
thought-outbeautification, individual architectural design, easy access to transport, a wide range of layouts, and quality construction materials. An indisputable advantage of this housing estate is its own social infrastructure.Stanislav Frolov Vice President, Development
Apartment sales started.
The project made it to the final of the Urban Awards 2019 as the Best
Comfort-ClassResidential Development Under Construction.
ANTTEQ was chosen as the project’s general contractor.
Westerdam became a pilot for the BIM technology implemented by the Russian Ministry of Construction, Housing and Utilities.
The above-ground construction of residential buildings started.
RC frame structures of all buildings were completed.
Est-a-Tet recognised Westerdam as one of the best development concepts in Moscow.
The kindergarten construction and beautification started.
The Aminyevskaya metro station opened near Westerdam.
The Committee of State Construction Supervision of the city of Moscow issued a permit to commission the first stage of the Westerdam housing estate.
Scheduled commissioning of the last building and completion of the project.
Westerdam is among the leaders of Moscow’s comfort-class housing market in terms of demand.